The Scope Weekly News Letter
Did you know?
In July 2009, the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine welcomed its 40-student inaugural class in a traditional White Coat Ceremony.
The TTUHSC El Paso Difference
Stay in-the-know by attending TTUHSC El Paso events, lectures, and presentations, and learning about initiatives and trainings on campus.
- Tech Talk: HSC El Paso – April 16
- TTUHSC El Paso Faculty Honored for Innovative Study, Article
- MSB II Construction Update – April 16
- PodMed TT – A State-by-State Look at Morbidity, Illness and Mortality
- Red Raiders Kick Off Monthlong Walking Challenge
- Faculty and Staff Picture Day – April 24
- Blood Drive – April 26
- Spring Into Wellness – April 27
- FY19 Seed Grant Program Call for Applications
- Libraries Seeking Copy Paper Boxes
Participate in and share information about our events, conferences, and continuing medical education activities that are open to the public.
- Internal Medicine Grand Rounds – Practical Approach to Abdominal Gas and Bloating – April 25
- 3rd Annual Surgical Oncology Update – April 26
- 10th Annual Spectrum of Health Care from Mother to Child – April 27
- Spring Immunization Conference – April 27
- Sugammadex: An Update – Red Blood Cells: Good, Bad, Ugly, and Solutions – May 3
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds – Outcomes of First-Episode Psychosis and Mania – June 15
- Texas Medical Board Update – July 11
- 6th Annual Clinical Simulation Conference – Oct. 12
- University Medical Center of El Paso Burn Conference – Oct. 19
Read articles by TTUHSC El Paso researchers recently published in PubMed.
- The Association Between Serum Biomarkers of Collagen Turnover and Subsequent Anterior Cruciate Ligament Rupture.
- Primary Choriocarcinoma in Postmenopausal women: Two Case Reports and Review of the Texas Cancer Registry.
- Development of Virus-Like-Particle Vaccine and Reporter Assay for Zika Virus.
- Pathological Findings of the Antral and Pyloric Smooth Muscle in Patients With Gastroparesis-Like Syndrome Compared to Gastroparesis: Similarities and Differences.
Stay up-to-date with campus announcements, informational sessions, and trainings.