The Scope Weekly News Letter
Did you know?
The topping-out ceremony for the GGHSON was in 2014.
The TTUHSC El Paso Difference
Stay in-the-know by attending TTUHSC El Paso events, lectures, and presentations, and learning about initiatives and trainings on campus.
Participate in and share information about our events, conferences, and continuing medical education activities that are open to the public.
- Surgery/Trauma Grand Rounds – Management of Low-Velocity Gunshot Injuries – July 19
- The Exam Room, a Live-streamed Q&A Session, with Richard McCallum, M.D. – July 24
- Internal Medicine Grand Rounds - Medical Ethics, Culture, and Physicians: Beginning of Life and End of Life - July 25
- Hearts for Sparks Golf Classic – Aug. 11
- High School Summer Medical Camp
- Red Raider Reels 2018 – Aug. 31 through Sept. 28
- 19th Annual Rio Grande Trauma Conference and Pediatric Update - Call for Abstracts
- Don't Fall in the Trap: Commonly Missed Orthopaedic Injuries in the ER - Sept. 21
- 6th Annual Clinical Simulation Conference – Oct. 12
- 3rd Annual Breast Cancer Care Symposium – Oct. 18
- University Medical Center of El Paso Burn Conference – Oct. 19
- 2nd Annual West Texas Down Syndrome Health Symposium – Nov. 17
- 19th Annual Rio Grande Trauma Conference & Pediatric Update – Dec. 6-7
Culture and Diversity
Find out what lectures, panel discussions, and presentations are coming up from the Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Global Health.
Read articles by TTUHSC El Paso researchers recently published in PubMed.
- Prophylactic Intramedullary Rodding Following Femoral Lengthening in Congenital Deficiency of the Femur.
- Results and Functional Outcomes of Structural Fresh Osteochondral Allograft Transfer for Treatment of Osteochondral Lesions of the Talus in a Highly Active Population.
- MyD88 in Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Infection.
- Chlorpromazine and Dimethyl Sulfoxide Modulate the Catalytic Activity of the Plasma Membrane Ca2+-ATPase from Human Erythrocyte.
Stay up-to-date with campus announcements, informational sessions, and trainings.